SEO in Marketing
SEO, Search Engine Optimisation, is used in marketing of company web pages to help get traffic from free organic, natural, or editorial search results in internet search engines, such as Google.
Seo in Marketing attempts to get your web site or page higher ranked in search results listings to improve your Marketing efforts.
What are the benefits of using SEO in Marketing?
When using Seo as part of your company’s marketing plan to get more customers to visit your web page, you can expect the following benefits:
- It boosts your company’s credibility. A site that is high on search results rankings is seen as more trust worthy and high quality by Clients.
- It doesn’t have to cost much, or can be very low budget if using a SEO Company. If you have the time to do Search Engine Optimization yourself as part of your Marketing plan, it could cost you nothing, but then your time is money and hiring a SEO Company is also very cost effective.
- Using Seo supports your content in general marketing. Your web site content such as photos, videos, informational text, etc. go hand in hand with SEO Marketing, thus benefitting your content access to clients.
- It gives you a competitive advantage. Your competitors will definitely also be using Seo Marketing strategies, so using it as part of your marketing plan will give you a competitive edge.
- It can help you reach more potential clients. You can target your specific clients by using Seo in your Marketing plan, by using those keywords that would attract those clients who are looking for your products or services specifically.
- It helps you rank better in Local searches. 93 to 97 % of people search online these days for their local plumbers, doctors, restaurants, etc. Using a Seo Marketing plan will list your business higher for local searches.
- Using Seo in Marketing also helps your web site be more usable. If you are going to put the time in to setup a Marketing plan you will make your web site more user-friendly, with higher quality content and make the whole package look appealing to any potential visiting client to your web site.
- You get justifiable results. With SEO you can for example together with Google Analytics, track a user’s buying history, their web sites and products they buy, pages they visited, and keywords they used to search, and so you with your SEO Marketing strategy you can adjust your keywords and conditions to improve your results over time.
- Using Seo in Marketing can improve customer interaction rates. If you have a good SEO Marketing plan setup, your site will be optimized which will increase the customer’s browsing experience which will lead to more sales and brand loyalty to your business.
Why is SEO in Marketing important?
You’ve probably often heard that a good SEO Marketing strategy is a vital part of a Digital marketing plan for any business. Even if you have heard of Search Engine Optimization, you might not realize what a complex and multifaceted process it is.
A SEO process is made up of multiple elements and knowing what they are and how they work is vital to understanding why you should incorporate a SEO Marketing strategy into your company’s digital marketing plan. It makes your web site more visible which means more traffic and thus more sales and brand awareness.
The following methods are used in a successful SEO Marketing plan:
- Keywords are the most common method used to link Search Engine searches to brands and products a potential customer is searching for, and also enables your brand to connect to them.
- Content is also a vital part of a good SEO Marketing plan as it is the method you use to reach and engage your potential clients. For example if your products are car spares, you can write blogs on car care and repairs, reviews, etc. Your content must be educational, interesting relevant and sharable. You must include Web page content, Videos, Blogs, infographics, podcasts, how-to guides or white papers or manuals, social media posts and local listings where at all possible.
- Off-page SEO involves external optimization methods that happen off your site such as links from other sites to your web site, guest logging, highly sharable infographics, customer reviews on popular review sites.
- Local SEO is also becoming very popular as part of a good plan as 60% of people doing online searches are using mobile devices, and more than half of those searches are for local content. You can use local keywords, create directory listings on Google My Business Directories and Google Maps, and creating location specific pages and business pages for your site also called doorway pages.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is paid marketing strategies. This can include social media paid ads, Google AdWords, native ads, Pay-Per-Click, Shopping ads, and more. You can use this together with SEO in a Marketing plan to reach even more clients.
Should I use a SEO Company or do SEO myself?
In conclusion, you will need to weigh up the pros and cons of doing your own Search Engine Optimization or hiring a SEO Company. This will firstly depend on your marketing budget and what budget you have available.. SEO can take a considerable amount of time for research and implementation, and this is not once-off, it is an on-going process. If you consider doing the SEO your self you will need a good set of SEO Tools. We have amazing Tools available.
If you have budget to hire a good SEO Company as part of your SEO Marketing plan, they are experienced in the latest SEO trends and can often offer you a budget-friendly on-going service keeping your company high on rankings and customer engagement. Please do your Due Diligence before you make your final decisions.
For more Information how we can help you achieve your SEO Goals, contact Christo on +27 (0) 81 2700 884 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply